To ensure that you have a safe evening, we are doing our utmost to respect the hygiene rules imposed by the National Security Council for events and the hospitality sector:
- Wearing a mask is obligatory, at all times, except when you are seated at your table.
- When you move around the event, please make sure you stay at least 1m50 from other people.
- Our teams will wear masks to serve you and will respect social distancing rules.
- Disinfect your hands with the alcoholic gel available as soon as you arrive at one of the reception areas.
- Seating plan changes will not be permitted on the night of the event. Please abide by the seats and table number you are assigned.
- One of our waiters/waitresses will accompany you to your table and will look after you throughout the evening.
- Please remain with the “bubble” of people you share your table with throughout the evening.
visitors will be contacted by e-mail the day before their booking to remind them of the measures in place during the exhibition.
Have you or has someone in your party tested positive for coronavirus and may have infected other visitors to the exhibition?
Please email the organisation as soon as possible at email@example.com with the following information:
- the date of your booking,
- a copy of your ticket.
If you have any questions related to health measures, please do not hesitate to contact the organisation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.