This year the Brussels Cocktail Week* will be crashing the eat! BRUSSELS, drink! BORDEAUX preview on Sunday 8 September. From 12:00 to 21:30, learn about the world of cocktails and even participate in mixology workshops.
What’s in store :
- 5 iconic cocktails will be honoured, with each being offered in both its classic form and in a revisited version (9 credits/cocktail).
- A 15-minute masterclass of the history of these great cocktails… the barmen will tell you all about the classics, but also the history of their take on them and their recipes!
- Mini shot-sized tasting session during the workshops.
- All these cocktails will be available from 12:00 to 21:30, with a rotation every two hours.
The programme for the day :
- From 12:00 to14:00 – start the afternoon with Bloody Marys served by Boupinh Lam, from the Mizaru Cocktail Bar and Euthyme Matsos from Chemistry & Botanic's
- From 14:00 to 16:00 - Manuel Fernandez from Green Lab and Louis Weerts from Alice Cocktail Bar will prepare their delicious Gin Fizzes
- From 16:00 to 18:00 - Christopher Ducat from The Modern Alchemist and Pierre Millour from Chez ta Mère serve up Daiquiris
- From 18:00 to 20:00 – Elodie Caron and Marc Mathieux rustle up some Old Fashioneds, representing Jeux d'Hiver and The Black Sheep
- And finally, from 20:00 to 21:30 - Expressos Martini by Yen Pham from Yi Chan and Andrea Petruzzi from Cipiace
*Brussels Cocktail Week will take place from 15 to 22 September 2019.