Event location: Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis.
Main entrance via 11 rue Picard, 1000 Brussels.
All entrances are accessible by bike or on foot.
Access to car park
Underground car park
- 13 Rue Picard, 1000 Brussels (parking rates), via Rue de Ribaucourt – Crossing with Avenue du Port and Rue Picard is closed for road work)
- Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Brussels (via Place des Armateurs or Chaussée de Vilvoorde – Crossing with Avenue du Port and Rue Picard is closed for road work)
5 PMR parking spots located Rue Picard 3, 1000 Brussels. Please contact the organisation (email@example.com)
Metro 2-6: Stop Yser IJzer
Metro 6: Stop Belgica
Bus 14-20-89: Stop Tour & Taxis, avenue du Port
To ensure that you have a safe evening, we are doing our utmost to respect the hygiene rules imposed by the National Security Council:
- Wearing a mask is obligatory, at all times, except when you are seated at your table.
- When you move around the event, please make sure you stay at least 1m50 from other people.
- Our teams will wear masks to serve you and will respect social distancing rules.
- Disinfect your hands with the alcoholic gel available.
- Seating plan changes will not be permitted. Please abide by the seats and table number you are assigned.
- One of our waiters/waitresses will accompany you to your table and will look after you throughout the evening.
- Please remain with the “bubble” of people you share your table with throughout the evening.
General terms and conditions of sale can be consulted here.
Photographs and their publication
eat! BRUSSELS, drink! BORDEAUX presents Dinners is an event that’s open to all, booking required. During the event, photographs will be taken and posted, for promotional purposes, on:
- Google Photos
- Other media (ex: brochures, newsletters, social media, newspapers, …)
Processing of your photographic data
Photographs taken and published are used for communication and promotional purposes related to the eat! BRUSSELS, drink! BORDEAUX presents Dinners event.
The photographs are not sold to any third party. visit.brussels, as the owner of these photos guarantees it. They will be stored in the visit.brussels database for a period of 10 years.
The photographs may be transferred to:
- The various social networks managed by visit.brussels as part of promotional activities linked to the festival.
- Third parties (ex: journalists), for promotional purposes only.
There is broad consensus in case law and legal texts that when a person presents himself or herself in public, for example in a public place, he or she gives tacit consent. Such consent shall be inferred from the actual circumstances. Similarly, no permission is normally required to take and use images of a crowd.
However, if you are the main subject of a photo, even if the primary purpose is to "show" the activities and atmosphere of the festival, you have the right to object:
- At the time of the photograph is taken and/or
- At the time it is published.
You can express your opposition directly to the photographer on the day of the event or afterwards by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on the subject https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/droit-image